A One Step Drug Test is a Ten (10) Panel Test in (1) One that can consist of any combination of the above listed drug analysis. This assay provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a more specific alternate quantitative analytical method to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method.
– Easy and convenient.
– Eliminates need for same sex collector.
-No more controlled collection sites.
– Observed collections, hard to adulterate.
– No more collection fees.
– Read alcohol results within 2 minutes.
– Read results within 10 minutes, not valid after.
– Test up to 10 drugs at once.
– Test For: AMP/BAR/BUP/BZO/COC/mAMP/OPI/OXY/PCP/THC