The list of drugs detectable with this test are as follows:
1. AMP – Amphetamines – 1000 ng/mL
2. COC – Cocaine – 300 ng/mL
3. OPI – Opiates – 2000 ng/mL
4. MET – Methamphetamine – 1000 ng/mL
5. THC – Marijuana – 50 ng/mL
6. BAR – Barbiturate – 300 ng/mL
7. BZO – Benzodiazepine – 300 ng/mL
8. MDMA – Ecstasy – 500 ng/mL
9. MTD – Methadone – 300 ng/mL
10. OXY – Oxycodone – 100 ng/mL
11. PCP – Phencyclidine – 25 ng/mL
12. PPX – Propoxyphene – 300 ng/mL
Positive: Colored lines appear in the control regions (C) but do not develop in the test region. The absence of any line in any target drug test region indicates a positive result for that drug or drug metabolite.
Negative: Colored lines adjacent to each target drug name and in the control (C) regions will appear. The color intensity of the line for the target drug may be weaker or stronger than that of the control line however any line, no matter how faint should be interpreted as a negative result.
Invalid: No line appears in the control region. If the control line (C) does not form, the test result is inconclusive and the test should be repeated with a new device.
Tests and Prevents the Abuse for the Following Drugs
1. Marijuana (THC) 50ng/mL – street/other common names are: cannabis, pot, grass, weed, hash, mary jane, dope
2. Cocaine (COC) 300ng/mL – street/other common names are: coke, crack, blow, nose candy, snowball, tornado
3. Opiates (OPI) 2000ng/mL – street/other common names are: heroin, morphine, opium, smack, thunder, hell dust
4. Amphetamines (AMP) 1000ng/mL – street/other common names are: adderall, dexedrine, speed, uppers
5. Phencyclidine (PCP) 25ng/mL – street/other common names are: pcp, angel dust, boat, tic tac, zoom
6. Barbiturates (BAR) 200ng/mL – street/other common names are: amytal, downers, nembutal, phenobarbital, reds, red birds
7. Benzodiazepenes (BZO) 300ng/mL – street/other common names are: benzos, rohypnol, roofies, flunitrazepam, ruffies,
8. Methadone (MTD) 300ng/mL – street/other common names are: methadose, dollies, dolls, done, meth, phy, junk, metho, jungle juice
9. Methamphetamine (mAMP) 1000ng/mL – street/other common names are: crank. crystal, crystal glass, crystal meth, christina, tina, ice
10. Ecstasy (MDMA) 500 ng/mL – street/other common names are: x, e, molly, california sunrise, essence, love drug
11. OxyContin / Oxycodone (OXY) 100 ng/mL – street/other common names are: cotton, pills, kickers, oxycotton, ox, oc’s, o’s, oxys
12. Propoxyphene (PPX) 300 ng/mL – street/other common names are: darvon, pp-cap, yellow footballs, dillies
12-Panel Dip-in-Urine Drug Test Strip
Test For The Following:
Marijuana (THC), Cocaine (COC), Amphetamine (AMP), Opiate (OPI), Methamphetamine (mAMP), Phencyclidine (PCP), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Barbiturates (BAR), Methadone (AMP), Ecstasy (MDMA), Oxycodone (OXY), Propoxyphene (PPX)
Home Test Now 12-Panel Drug Test Strip is a simple-to-use drug test kit that allows you to simultaneously screen for and detect the presence of ten different drugs.
It is one of our most comprehensive and best selling multi-drug test kits!
This strip is perfect for cost-effective drug screening and quick all-in-one results.
It is highly accurate in detecting multiple drug metabolites in urine.